We are nicknaming the unit QS10. Please note the following regarding those units:
- There is minor assembly that is required the first time you open the boxes from the manufacturer.
- The original boxes cannot be reused once the unit is assembled. The assembled unit is too tall for the box.
- Please observe Video 1 and Video 2 for how to insert middle tiller bar into the unit. Please ensure that the wheels are straight and tighten down as hard as you can.
- The handlebars should be straightforward to install.
- Please apply the brakes to ensure they work correctly. Please lock the brakes to ensure that they work correctly. Video 3 has instructions for how modify the brakes, if necessary.
- Video 3: https://youtu.be/6VpwUaZoMbc
- The customer should not need the allen key that comes with the unit. Please keep these keys for future use.
- Ship the instruction manual with the unit, though we are working on bigger and better instructions for future shipments.
- Please see the attached picture for how to place the unit in our standard shipping box. Ensure that the unit has the appropriate bubble wrap protections.