Credit Card Declined / Collections:
Use this process if a credit card has declined for a rental renewal or rental final charges.
- Billing will move the order to CC Declined Folder.
- Billing will put notes in order desk
- Billing will create an entry in the CC Declines google doc.
- The mobility team member will create a fresh desk case, contact the customer, update google docs and fresh desk.
- There is a protocol of emails to follow to contact the customer and hope that they respond.
- When the customer provides updated cc information, we need complete card number, expiration date and cvc code.
- Mark it in the notes like this 0724-123-12314234323423
- Send Billing a note, update fresh desk and tag the order with orange.
- If the charge goes through, Billing will un mark the order and move it to the appropriate folder. Billing will also note order desk, fresh desk and google docs.
- We are willing to work on a payment plan, but the customer has to meet this payment plan schedule.
- If the customer is non-compliant or does not respond after several attempts, the customer will be sent to collections. A special invoice will need to be created.