When a Rental is Returned:
Use this process to complete the order when a rental is returned.
- When a customer returns a knee walker to the warehouse, mark these fields in order desk
- Rental Return Date: This is the date that the rental return is first scanned by Fed Ex. Use MO-DA-YEAR with leading zeros. (i.e. 07-09-2020)
- Rental Received Date: This is the date that the rental is delivered back to our warehouse. Use MO-DA-YEAR with leading zeros. (i.e. 07-11-2020)
- Tag the order in ORANGE.
- Make sure the serial number is added to the invoice for $0.
- Update the inventory numbers in ship station (maybe)
- Billing will process the final billing and adjust the invoice.
- Billing will e-mail the final “Paid” invoice to the customer.
- Billing will move the order to “Rental Closed” folder.